Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day - Sibling LOVE!

My kids are just too darn cute for words!  Not only have they gotten along since I brought Mairen home, but they just love each other in the purest way.  Mairen leans her head into Declan and squeals with delight when she sees him and he brushes her hair out of her face and says "Aw, I love you too, Punkin"...heart...melting...into a pool of sappiness.  This is all true.  I want to document all of these cute things before they start pulling each others hair, screaming at each other and doing the whole "he said, she said" thing.  I know this is bound to happen, my head is not too far up in the clouds to realize that this sweetness won't last forever (although I am always praying that it will).  But, for now I'm going to revel in the love that they have for each other.  It makes my heart happy.  And I hope it makes their hearts happy too. 
 I made this sign for the photo session!  I just adore it!  It is a quote from a song that is sung in the movie 'White Christmas'...I know you all have seen it.  It is a truthful quote because Declan is always saying how he is going to protect his sister.  I had two older sisters growing up so this brother/sister dynamic is new to me.  But, I had always envisioned that this is the way it would be...
 Love...
Thank you Lindsey Rabon Photography for the precious photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment