Tuesday, July 18, 2017

New Limited Edition LipSense - She's Apples and Coral-Lina

EEEEEEK!  Let me share with you my excitement...EEEEEEEEEEK!

I am in LOVE with these two new Limited Edition LipSense colors!  Let's start with She's Apple.  She is a stunning coral/red, matte finish warm color.  Great for the summer, think the beach...all the golden six-pack boys will be turning their heads to look at YOU!  Easy to transition into the Fall as well.  Layer it with Plum, Mulled Wine and you've got yourself a new fall drink!  She's Apple, Plum Wine! :-)
She's Apple with Matte gloss

Oh, Coral-Lina.  Oh the Coral, oh the shimmer, oh the versatility of this color!  Coral-Lina is a gorgeous light shimmer finish coral with flecks of gold.  If you're a LipSense 'oldie' this color reminds me of a mix of our retired Gold Champagne mixed with Luv It.  She reminds me of the beach too, but the inside of a conch shell.  It is also the color that I will wear when I leap into the ocean imagining myself as a mermaid.  So, to all my sisters with legs on land and fins in the open sea...this one is for YOU!

Coral-Lina with Glossy gloss
To order, please join my Facebook group: The Playful Pout - Lip Color Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment